Possible Increase of Intrusion Attempts on Sri Lankan Websites
19 April 2022 [NO.TCSA : 20220419-1-1-P]
19 April 2022
Possible Intrusion Attempts on Sri Lankan Websites
TechCERT observed that hacktivists are staging intrusions on some Sri Lankan websites, in parallel to the ongoing protests. As a result, an increased number of website intrusions may be reported in the coming days.
TechCERT recommends the following, if you manage a website or a website hosting platform:
- Update the website’s core, plugins, and underlying hosting platforms with all security upgrades.
- Use industry best practices and guidelines to harden websites and hosting platforms.
- Make sure security-enhancing mechanisms such as WAF/IPS/IDS are configured and armored.
- Continuously monitor websites and hosting environments for security anomalies.
- To proactively detect cyber risks, pay more attention to any reported security alerts/anomalies in a timely manner.
TechCERT strongly recommends all users to stay vigilant. More information will be shared when it becomes available.
9 March 2023 [NO.TCSA : 20230309-1-1-P]
A Critical Code Execution Flaw Found in FortiOS and FortiProxy Administrative Interfaces READ MORE
20 February 2023 [NO.TCSA : 20230220-1-1-P]
Fortinet fixes critical RCE flaws in FortiNAC and FortiWeb READ MORE
16 January 2023 [NO.TCSA : 20230116-1-1-P]
Cacti Crisis: Severe Vulnerability Exploited in the Wild READ MORE