TechCERT is Sri Lanka's leading CERT (Computer Emergency Readiness Team). We provide managed information technology security services to all banks, financial institutions and corporates. Our core mission is to provide an effective response and preparedness capability for computer security issues and to assist in the protection of information technology infrastructure and information assets of organizations.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified individuals to join our Security Operations Center (SOC) team. The position will be awarded to passionate and driven individuals, who want to join an elite team to make a real difference in protecting some of the leading Sri Lankan organizations from the active cyber threat landscape. The SOC Analyst will be responsible for the effective management of day-to-day, 24 hours round the clock and 7 days a week operations of the SOC.
- Position requires working closely with IT security team, SOC, IT risk and network teams of various clients, while providing cyber threat monitoring and incident response services
- Responsible for continually improving customer experience and exceed the quality metrics in a timely manner
- Required to work 24/7 on shift basis
- A Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computing, IT, or equivalent
- Relevant industry certifications (CISSP, C|HFI, C|EH, CISA, RHCE, MCSE).
- Experience in SOC as Security Analyst will be an added advantage.
Manager - HR
1st Floor, Bernard's Business Park,
106, Dutugemunu Street,