TechCERT , is Sri Lanka's premier Computer Emergency Readiness Team and is based in Kohuwala. Our core mission is to provide an effective response and preparedness capability for computer security issues and to assist in the protection of information technology infrastructure and information assets of organizations.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified individuals to join our team. The successful candidates will relish working as part of a dedicated team, with the added satisfaction of working for an organization committed to make a safer cyberspace.
Information Security Engineer
The ideal candidate should have at least one (01) year experience in any of the below managed security services (MSS):
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Compliance audit
- Software / Mobile Application Audit
- Design and implementation of IT security solutions
- A Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computing, IT, or equivalent
- Relevant industry certifications (CISSP, C|HFI, C|EH, CISA, RHCE, MCSE) will be an added advantage.
Software Developer and Analyst
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least one (01) year experience in developing Information Security related software
- Hands on experience in Python, NodeJS and Java or C#
- Familiarity with PHP/MySQL is essential
- Experience in SOA (REST web services), Pattern Recognition and Information Retrieval will be a definite plus.
- A Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/IT or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in IT security assessments/ Security audits will be an added advantage.